AGREEMENT FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
TO USE THIS SITE, IT IS NECESSARY TO READ AND ACCEPT THESE RULES
RightWords may have information about you such as: name, email, phone, date of birth, city or even address. This information was provided by the site users through the site registration form or through the contact form.
The site RightWords is not responsible for the correctness of the information posted by users. Some of the information posted through the registration form such as: name, city, ... can be public in the member sections of the site, generally in the product comment sections, where the user's name and city appear.
RightWords supports users for modification of data and even permanent deletion of the user account.
- The definitive deletion of the user account can be done directly from the site, by accessing the "Account deletion request" link from the "profile page" or "my account".
- Users may also request deletion of their personal information by contacting us at .
- Users that are subscribed to our newsletter are able to unsubscribe via one click directly from newsletter.
Purposes of the request for information considered personal:
- name: only for identification of site members and its display in sections such as site comments, article authors
- phone: field in general that is not mandatory, it is not displayed on the site, used only to be able to contact a user if necessary.
- email: used only for website purposes such as: registration, password recovery, registration confirmation emails, the possibility of subscribing to website newsletters
- date of birth: generally used to send "Happy Birthday" messages
- city: in the case of comments, article publications, the author and city are added to the respective page
→ RightWords contains script "Google Analytics", which obtains statistics about website traffic. These statistics do not record data such as: name, phone, email, ...
→ RightWords may contain advertising banners provided by "Google Adsense" on certain pages. These banners are not directly managed by us and can be displayed according to your areas of interest, using cookies. The advertising banners displayed have nothing to do with the personal information provided by you during registration.
→ In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, with subsequent modifications and additions, RightWords processes personal data, in compliance with legal requirements and under conditions that ensure security, confidentiality and respecting the rights of the persons concerned.
→ By Personal Data we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is that person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
→ Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, erasure or destruction.
→ Storage means keeping collected personal data on any kind of support.
→ The processing of personal data by RightWords is done in compliance with the following principles:
- Legality. The processing of personal data is done on the basis of and in accordance with the legal provisions;
- The well-defined goal. Any processing of personal data is done for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and subsequently processed;
- Consent of the person concerned. Any processing of personal data, with the exception of processing that concerns data from the categories strictly mentioned in Law 677/2001, can only be carried out if the data subject has given express and unequivocal consent for that processing;
- Information. The persons concerned are aware of the fact that their personal data will be processed;
- Protection of data subjects. The rights of the persons concerned are: the right to be informed, the right to access data, the right to intervene on the data, the right of opposition, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to go to court.
- Security. The personal data security measures are established in such a way as to ensure an adequate level of security of the processed personal data.
→ In accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, you have the following rights: to be informed, to access the data, to intervene on the data, to oppose, not to be subject to an individual decision, to go to court.
→ By accepting this consent form, you confirm that you have been informed that your personal data will be stored, processed and used in accordance with the law, and that you agree that these personal data will be processed and used within the limits thus specified, for the duration imposed by the legislation in force, as well as on your rights related to the processing of personal data by RightWords.